- 6 ripe bananas
- 125ml veg oil
- 115g butter, softened
- 335g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 450g p. flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1tbsp cinammon
- 1tbsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 225g raisins
- 225g pecans
- Oven 200°c. Grease two medium tins
- Mash banana and oil and set aside
- Cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs one by one. Stir banana into the mix
- Mix all dry ingredients and lightly fold into the banana mix. Add raisins and nuts.
- Bake for 1 and 1/2 hours, or until risen and golden.
These are some recipes collected over the years in kitchens. They are mainly in note form, hence rough, and often scribbled down like a madwoman. Contact me if it’s all too confusing!